This workshop invites you to discover advanced Chi Nei Tsang techniques working with the 52 pulses of the body for improved cardiovascular health, organ detoxification, and enhanced vital energy.
You will learn:
- How to open restricted blood vessels, direct blood flow for healing, balance blood pressure, and detoxify organs
- specific massage treatments for many common ailments such as lower back pain, sciatica, asthma, headaches, and reproductive issues
- the ancient art of opening the Original root pulses and diagnose organ health
- how blood acts as the vehicle for our vital energy
- most importantly how liberating the flow of blood and chi can prevent illness before it takes hold, revitalize the organs, and set the stage for optimum health.
Blood and chi flow together throughout the body, regulating our vital health. Areas of slow or congested circulation lead to the accumulation of toxins which block vital energy flow. The practice of Life Pulse Massage clears these blockages, revitalizing cardiovascular function, detoxifying the organs, and restores blood and chi flow throughout the body.
A Life Pulse Massage workshop details how to open restricted blood vessels, direct blood flow to specific areas for healing, release arterial tension to rebalance high or low blood pressure, and detoxify individual organs and body systems such as the liver, spleen, kidneys, lungs, intestines, and pelvic organs. You will learn how to clear and activate the master pulses of the navel and aorta and synchronize them with the 52 pulses of the whole body for optimum circulation and energy balance. Relating the ancient art of pulse diagnosis we can recognize internal health states through the pulses of the navel.
Taking a workshop with a qualified teacher gives you the training for collecting your case studies which you can validate for certification upon a second Life Pulse Massage training in Tao Garden or in Europe. Aisha Sieburth co-wrote the Life Pulse book with Mantak Chia and gives regular workshops which will count in your training.